Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Due to the ongoing virus situation WATA has limited service disruptions and additional safety precautions in place effective immediately.
As of March 16, 2020 at 10:45am
The following changes are active immediately:
- Trolley Service is suspended through 3/29
- All frequency service is suspended through 3/29
- Routes 1 & 2 will discontinue service at 9pm through 3/29
- Route 8 will operate from 10am - 9pm Mon-Sat, and 10am - 6pm on Sundays
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
WATA will provide free rides to and from the following locations. This will allow families to be able to receive “Grab and Go” meals
Bus Routes that go to these locations:
• James River Elementary School – Route 1
• James Blair Middle School – Route 2 and Route 5
• Toano Middle School – Route 9
• Warhill High School – Route 4
• Student Medication Pickup is Monday 3/16/2020 only, at all WJCC schools if a passenger states they are going to pick up or coming back from picking up their child meds from the school clinic we will give a free ride to and from that location.
WATA has implemented additional cleaning measures through 3/29 to help ensure the safety of all of its staff and riders.
Please continue to monitor the website and all social media outlets to stay up to date with the latest information from WATA.